Morning Links for April 22, 2014
What do Brett Hulsey and 96,000 pounds of hot dogs have in common?
Answer: They're both stars of this morning's links! Read on.
- University of Alabama has voted to finally integrate its Greek system and in other news it is still 2014.
- The New York Times has unveiled its election-forecasting machine.
- Mislabeled cheese dogs have caused a recall of 96,000 pounds of the Oscar Meyer wieners.
- Harley-Davidson's earnings are up a hog-wild 22 percent in the first quarter of the year.
- State Rep. Brett Hulsey has thrown his hat into the governor's race, forcing a Democratic primary in August.