Morning Links for April 11, 2014
Mike Ellis, Scott Brown and scorching laptops.
What we're reading on this fine Friday morning.
- Another shoe has dropped in the hidden camera sting of Senate President Mike Ellis. The State Journal reports.
- Voters could get a say, in the form of a referendum, in whether tax dollars are used to build a replacement for the Bradley Center, according to the Journal Sentinel.
- Scott Brown, the former Massachusetts senator, is running again, and this time in New Hampshire. Is another upset in the works?
- A programmer has stepped up and taken responsibility for the Heartbleed vulnerability that leaves many servers susceptible to hacking. The Guardian landed the interview.
- Your laptop gets hot, but hot enough to burn you? A version of the Sony Vaio has been recalled for just that reason.