Cut Lines for March 7, 2014
A new Tosa boutique, retail sales and a trunk show.
After a little hiatus, Cut Lines is back. Read on.
- The folks behind Luci Boutique and One Tooth Milwaukee in Bayshore Town Center are opening another shop dubbed Shape in Wauwatosa at 8816 North Ave. Shape will feature activewear in addition to day-to-night styles.
- Mount Mary announced "Pulse" as the name and theme of its annual student fashion show, which again will be held at the Harley-Davidson Museum.
- Business of Fashion says Kate Spade wants to be the next Ralph Lauren, or at the very least, grab a piece of its $4 billion retail sales.
- Gigi of Mequon is having a Lela Rose trunk sale today and tomorrow, and a 10 percent discount on trunk show purchases.
- Did you miss a show - or 40 - during fashion month? The New York Times has quite the navigable hub for all the shows, so start clicking.