Morning Links for March 4, 2014
Your daily hodgepodge of newsy bits.
The only thing fat about today seems to be the piles of snow. So treat yourself for making it into the office with our daily dose of knowledge.
- Secretary of State John Kerry has offered embattled Ukraine one huge chunk of change in loan guarantees, says the Times.
- Wisconsin's Assembly majority leader Bill Kramer might be ousted today after the Journal Sentinel reported on allegations of sexual harassment.
- RadioShack will close more than 1,000 of its stores, says the Washington Post.
- The Oscar Pistorius trial continues with a second witness saying she was awoken by the sounds of a fight the morning Pistorius' girlfriend was killed.
- Assembly Speaker Robin Vos wants to do away with Common Core standards, says the Journal Times.