Cut Lines for March 28, 2014
A pop-up market, Nordstrom Rack opening and the "Pretty Woman" treatment.
A menagerie of fashion news both local and national. Read on!
- A pop-up vintage sale and market will be held at Walker’s Point Anodyne Roastery (228 W. Bruce St.) on April 6 called One Trick Pony. From the release: "Vendors include brick in mortar shops, Milwaukee-based online dealers as well as retailers from Madison and Milwaukee selling a wide array of goods including clothing, home goods, furniture, books, knickknacks, as well as industrial and architectural pieces."
- Shape (8816 W. North Ave.), the new combined Luci Boutique and One Tooth Activewear shop, will have a grand opening April 5 from 4-10 p.m.
- BofF details the recent phenomenon known as sneakers and why they're experiencing such a revival.
- The grand opening of the Wauwatosa Nordstrom Rack is scheduled for April 3.
- One Fashionista.com writer went to luxury stores wearing sweatpants to see if she'd receive better or worse treatment. Results here.