Morning, Milwaukee. We've been up for hours looking for the news you can use. Don't believe us? Or think we missed something vital? Tell us in the comments.
- The Journal Sentinel reports that "outrage" is building over a national law enforcement group's tentative plans to not include slain Wauwatosa police officer Jennifer Sebena on its memorial wall.
- A nude beach in the town of Mazomanie, Wis. (25 miles from Madison) has closed on weekdays to crack down on sex and drug use, according to a story in the Christian Science Monitor. Note to nudists: The beach remains open on weekends. Whew.
- Looking for some inspiration for your N.C.A.A. basketball tournament bracket? Time is a-ticking. Check out this cool graphic from The New York Times. And ESPN.com reveals President Obama's picks for the Final Four.
- No editors? Facebook’s managing editor is leaving in April, according to Fast Company. Yikes. What will that mean for its news feed?
- And because we just can’t resist this… The Daily Beast has the bulging news that actor Jon Hamm ("Don Draper" on AMC's "Mad Men") was instructed to wear underwear under tight-fitting clothing to conceal his "impressive anatomy" because it's distracting to TV viewers.