Dining          Events          A&E          Style          The Daily Mil          Blogs          Photos          Guides          Magazine
Q. What should I do if the police pressure me to make a confession?
Milwaukee Bar Association
A. Ask to see a lawyer immediately. Many times, the police will attempt to coerce a confession or get
your cooperation by telling you about the penalties you are facing or what it will be like in prison. It
is also a common police practice to exaggerate or even lie about the strength of their case against you.
Do not be deceived.


John A. Birdsall
Birdsall Law Offices SC 
135 W Wells St Ste 214  Milwaukee WI 
(414) 831-5465

You must login to post a comment. Login or Register

MOST Commented