Morning Links for Feb. 20, 2014
Top restaurants, a doctor's thong-modeling past, and a rapper impersonation.
Read it here. Read it first. Read it now!
- The headline reads, “Doctor Ditched Over Thong Past.” Among the 27,000 emails released Wednesday from a Scott Walker aide appealing her misconduct conviction is one that suggests the governor might be behind the firing of a woman on account of her thong-modeling past. Read here.
- NBC News anchor Brian Williams has many talents, presumably. Who knew that doing rapper impressions was one of them? You too can watch Williams do the honors with a catchy ditty called “Rapper’s Delight” from his recent appearance on “Tonight.”
- Actor Shia LeBeouf has been acting a little strange lately. Now fellow actor James Franco has come to his defense. The way to do that is to write an op-ed in the New York Times.
- Next time a candy bar gets stuck in a vending machine, do not take matters into your own hands. That is the lesson from this story of a man who lost his job when he used a forklift to try to remove a Twix bar from a vending machine.
- GQ dining critic Alan Richman has released his list of the 12 best restaurants in the U.S. for 2014. Catch it here.