1. Noble Carnation by Royal Apothic, $55 at Anthropologie. A sturdy floral daytime option fit for a duchess.
2. Toffee and tiger orchid make a powerful recipe for Eau de Parfum For Her by Jimmy Choo, $98 at Boston Store.
3. Calming orchids, cloves and amber abound in Lotus Santal by Thymes, $32 at Goldi.
4. Woodsy musk and blackberries dominate Premiere by Gucci, $110 at Boston Store.
5. Creme Brulee by Laura Mercier, $55 at Blush Beauty Boutique. Pure vanilla decadence that won’t make you smell like a candle.
6. This Italian scent combines notes of bitter orange, orchid and sandalwood. Stella by Tocca, $78 at Blush Beauty Boutique.
7. Jasmine and cassis reign supreme in Glam by Michael Kors, $95 at Macy’s.
8. Pear, plums, bergamot oranges and gardenia mingle in Downtown by Calvin Klein, $65 at Macy’s. It’s surprisingly clean.
9. Tuberose takes an exotic turn in Do Son Eau de Toilette by Diptyque, $88 at Blush Beauty Boutique.
10. Caramel and musk dominate the flirtatious Candy by Prada, $110 at Macy’s. They don’t weigh it down.
11. Rice flowers and magnolias – a subtle bouquet in At Last by Lollia, $52 at Soaps & Scents.
12. The always-classic 4711 by Echt Kolnisch Wasser, $10.95 at Soaps & Scents.
13. Made to Measure by Gucci, $88 at Boston Store.
14. Rose Alba by Happ & Stahns, $30 at Anthropologie.