Gov. Scott Walker is still on jury duty. Maybe during a break, he can read about the latest listicle that features Milwaukee. And somebody got a warm welcome.
- The case of Gov. Scott Walker's jury duty took another twist Tuesday when a potential conflict of interest with the defendant came to light. Walker was one of 12 jurors selected to hear a personal injury trial, but after the trial commenced, word broke that he'd accepted a campaign donation from an exec in the insurance company that's being sued. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has more.
- Thanks to the Hoan Bridge/I-794 refurbishment, your trips to the Milwaukee Public Market could come with an added perk: free exercise, or a free shuttle bus ride. Construction has robbed the Public Market of its adjacent parking lot under I-794, so the Wisconsin Department of Transportation has offered up a replacement that's four blocks west, and market officials are prepared to run free shuttle buses to and from it. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has more.
- Former Milwaukee Bucks center Andrew Bogut played his first game at the BMO Harris Bradley Center since the team traded him away two seasons ago. The former No. 1 draft pick received a warm reception from fans, and took to Twitter to thank them after his new team, Golden State, beat the Bucks 101-80.
- The average sales price of a Milwaukee home rose 0.4 percent in November, according to a report in the Business Journal. Now if Milwaukeeans can only get to an average temperature of 0.4 degrees.
- And finally, congratulations Milwaukee.... you made it onto another listicle. And it says you're a better-run city than Cleveland, North Las Vegas and Miami. Only one problem: it's a list by 24/7 Wall St. of the country's 10 worst-run cities.