Nothing says "wake-up call" like our Morning Links. Read on for the news you need today.
- Trouble in “Duck Dynasty” land. According to reports, cast member Phil Robertson has been suspended indefinitely from the A&E show “Duck Dynasty” for making anti-gay remarks.
- Is there some discrepancy about the definition of “virgin”? Researchers have found that a surprising number of women who reported having pregnancies also say they lost their virginity sometime after the pregnancy. Hmm…
- Eek. Minneapolis-based retailer Target is saying a “data breach” has affected 40 million of its credit and debit card holders. The company is reportedly directing “appropriate resources” toward the breach.
- Remember actor Paul Rudd as Alicia Silverstone’s cute stepbrother in “Clueless”? No? The actor also appearing in the new “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues” is going to be superhero! That’s right. News is that Rudd will play the lead in Marvel Comics’ “Ant-Man.”
- Daniel is going to the Rose Parade. That sounds like a title for a children's book. But, no. Daniel is a 2-year-old beagle rescued from a dog pound gas chamber in Alabama. He will strut his stuff on a float in the New Year's Day parade in Pasadena.