Styled by Lizzy Lovas
Whether you want to shine in the boardroom or dazzle at a cocktail party, a pair of finely crafted cuff links can add the right amount of masculine sparkle. Popularized in the 1600s by England’s King Charles II, the wrist candy can be donned – or gifted – for just about any occasion. Lucky for Milwaukeeans, locally made ’links abound. Perhaps a glossy bronze bullet for the hunting aficionado, or a pair made from the glittering innards of a watch for the traveling businessman? To be sure, no other menswear accessory says professional and put-together like cuff links.
Photo by Adam Ryan Morris
1. Kokolani watch cuff link by Eido Walny, $150 and available by special order at 414-751-7531.
2. Vintage square cuff link in gold and pearl, $15 at Metropolitan Antiques & Gifts.
3. Vintage cuff links in gold and black cameo, $25 at The Brass Rooster.
4. Custom firefighter’s ax cuff link in sterling silver by A Trio, $199 at A Trio.
5. Vintage round cuff link in gold and pearl, $15 at Metropolitan Antiques & Gifts.
6. Cuff link in sterling silver with watch movements by A Trio, $135 at A Trio.
7. Cuff link in blue and black by Baade, $150 at Harley’s.
8. Bullet cuff link in sterling silver by A Trio, $69.99 at A Trio.
9. Bullet butt cuff link by A Trio, $129.99 at A Trio.
10. Cuff link in black and white by Linda Marcus, $49 at lindamarcusdesigns.com.
11. Cuff link in red pinwheel by Seaward & Stearn, $125 at Roger Stevens.
12. French cuff dress shirt in white by David Donahue, $135 at Harley’s.