Morning Links for Dec. 12, 2013
Naked yoga, the Golden Globe nominees, and is Kim Kardashian really a Hobbit?
You think a cup of coffee will wake you up in the morning? Our links is like a splash of ice-cold air to the face. We mean that in a good way.
- News from Hollywood: The Golden Globe nominees have been announced. Who’s in? Click here to find out.
- Facing accusations that he’s a fake, the South African sign language interpreter who appeared at Nelson Mandela’s memorial service says, in his defense, that he suffered a schizophrenic episode.
- Kim Kardashian’s boyfriend/baby daddy Kanye West is trying desperately to refute the rumors circulating that Kardashian is a Hobbit. Is this real, or was this just an episode on “South Park”?
- Naked yoga?! Alas, not in Milwaukee. New York Magazine reports that a yoga studio in NYC's Chelsea -- that specializes in naked yoga for men -- has started offering a naked yoga class for women. What joy!
- According to a national study, if you look at the diners seated around you at a restaurant, you're more likely to see wrinkles and gray hair. Why? Find out here.