Morning Links for Nov. 25, 2013
A pretty sweet shout out for the Alliance School, Bitcoin and a tie.
It was a newsy weekend. If you're just catching up, we rounded up the highlights. Let's get to it.
- Apparently it is possible to tie in NFL football, as the Packers learned the hard way in yesterday's game against the Vikings.
- A "preliminary" nuclear arms deal has been reached with Iran after what The New York Times calls more than three decades of "estrangement." Snaps for diplomacy.
- Milwaukee's Alliance School was dubbed one of the coolest schools in the country by Teen Vogue.
- Bitcoin, one of the first versions of digital currency to gather a heckuva lot of steam, is currently receiving quite a bit of buzz in the tech world. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, head over to Wired for everything you need to know about the digimoney.
- The AMAs were held last night and Vanity Fair rounded up the highlights.