Morning Links for Nov. 15, 2013
Puppies, Ron Burgundy, old wedding cake, and IKEA hell.
Step right up. No need to be shy. It's Morning Links, and there something for everyone:
- It’s a dog-eat-dog world. But where did the first dog eat the… well, dog? Scientists have not been able to pinpoint where doggies originated. Until now… The first pups were Europeans that evolved from wolves. Awesome.
- You gotta be kidding me. Somehow, some way, a piece of Prince William and Duchess Catherine’s wedding cake ended up in a Beverly Hills auction. It sold for $4,160! It was fruit cake, too. Which supposedly gets better with age. Hmm.
- In more awesome morning news, the suit worn by Ron Burgundy (a.k.a., Will Ferrell) in the film Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy might become the prized item at the Newseum.
- Jon Stewart ranting about Chicago deep-dish pizza? Come on, you gotta watch this video!!
- Don’t know about you, but my definition of hell is getting stuck in IKEA. No escape in sight. It’s many others’ nightmare, too, as you’ll see in this video.