It's the Morning Links edition that "They" don't want you to know about.
- He's the guy who wrote The Weight Loss Cure 'They' Don't Want You to Know About. But apparently, TV pitchman Kevin Trudeau had something else he didn't want them to know about. Now, he's going to jail. The Chicago Tribune has the story.
- This will probably bother some folks a lot more than his recent bar fight. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Bucks center Larry Sanders was cited for cruelty to animals about a year ago. The charge stems from an incident in which he kept puppies out in the cold.
- Answers in Kelly Dwyer's missing persons case have been few and far between, and she hasn't been seen since Oct. 11. Although police have twice detained Dwyer's boyfriend, Kris Zocco, on unrelated charges, they seem no closer to solving the case. A press conference regarding the case is scheduled for 11 a.m. today in front of Zocco's East Side apartment building. FOX 6 has more details.
- And finally, here's something that might be worth the trip to Burlington. Apparently, the Milwaukee Time Lords, a Doctor Who fan group that dates back to 1989, is celebrating the 50th anniversary of its favorite show Nov. 23 at Burlington's Sci-Fi Cafe. We learned of it through a website named Kasterborous (which stands as evidence for the power of a simple Milwaukee Google search). Kasterborous also isn't shy in its appreciation of all the British cultural influences in Milwaukee. Yes, the Internet is a wonderful place.
- OK, that wasn't quite final. We just had to share Kasterborous' link to the BBC America piece about all those British cultural influences on Milwaukee. The Time Lords have some company.