Dining          Events          A&E          Style          The Daily Mil          Blogs          Photos          Guides          Magazine
Q. What happens if my wife wants me to get out of the house?
Family Law
A. These are financial issues that become worked out during a divorce or legal separation process through the court. You do NOT need to move out of the home right away. Preferrably after an agreement has been reached on important items, especially if you have children together. A temporary agreement/stipulation or hearing where the court makes orders is suggested before moving out.

Horizons Law Group, LLC
611 N. Barker Road, Suite 209
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262) 432-3600
fx: 432-3605

Milwaukee Bar Association's Lawyer Referral & Information Service

You must login to post a comment. Login or Register

MOST Commented