This awesome two-day event will feature:
- 150+ makers who will demonstrate 3D printing, lasers, indie crafts, robotics, microcomputers, blacksmithing, alternative energy, textile crafts, electric vehicles, CNC machines, woodworking, pottery and more
- Hands-on activity areas for all ages
- Power Racing Series exhibition races on the Milwaukee Mile
- A Life Size Mousetrap
- The Design and Build Challenge sponsored by GE Healthcare (Saturday, Sept. 27)
- The Nerdy Derby and trebuchet pumpkin launching
- Performances, speakers and presentations
- And so much more!
Maker Faire Milwaukee is co-hosted by the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum and Milwaukee Makerspace, in collaboration with Make Magazine and sponsored by Brady Corporation. Maker Faires are family-friendly events that welcome makers – tech enthusiasts, inventors, crafters, tinkerers and hobbyists of all ages – to exhibit their work and share their knowledge and skills with other makers and with the community.
The first-ever Maker Faire Milwaukee is a FREE family-friendly celebration of making!
September 27 & 28, 2014
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. / Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.