Your little buccaneer will love a pirate-themed birthday party, and parents will love how easy we make the entire process! MPM Pirates Birthday Parties include invitations and thank you cards, gift bags for guests, a special gift for the birthday child, cupcakes, ice cream and milk, decorations, admission for the entire group to the Real Pirates special exhibition, and best of all, a one-year membership to the Museum for the host family.
Cost: $25 per child, $10 per adult chaperones
Group size: For groups of 10+. Must have at least one adult chaperone per every 6 children.
Registration: Please register at least four weeks in advance by calling (414) 278-2714
- Gift bags for each child containing a build-your-own ship kit, tattoo, bandanas and eye patch. The birthday child’s bag also includes a special gift just for them!
- Printed invitations, thank you cards, and envelopes.
- Three hours of party space rental.
- Use of MPM's pirate costumes for pirate dress up and photo opportunities in front of our Pirate photo wall.
- General Museum admission plus admission to the special exhibition Real Pirates.
- Cupcakes, ice cream and milk for the entire group.
- Decorations, place settings, set-up and clean-up.
- A one-year Pathfinder family membership for the host family!